Are you looking for lawyers who understand technology?
Turre Legal is a Helsinki-based law firm specialized in computer and media law. We have had recent media coverage advising clients in open source and open content licensing, litigating for file sharers and hackers in the Finnish courts, as well as bringing forth a case against e-voting in Finland. We are also active in teaching and research. Please look around and contact our lawyers directly if you need advice.
Some of our specific strengths are:
- Software: licensing, service agreements, open source, risk analysis
- Digital media: open content, contracts for internet services, file sharing issues
- General copyright: music industry, broadcasting industry
- General technology law: patents, trade secrets, license agreements
- Other: corporate training, freedom of speech and privacy issues, NGOs, legal policy influence
Most of our clients are Finnish technology companies. However, our services do not know national borders. We have experience in working with our clients for example in Silicon Valley, California, and Hong Kong, China.
We have also had individuals and non-governmental organizations as our clients, especially in technically challenging and precedent-setting cases.
How much does it cost? Typically, we will charge an hourly fee based on efficient working hours starting from 200 EUR per hour (excl. VAT). Also other means of pricing are possible. We can for example propose a fixed price for a corporate training course or long term assignments. In any case, we will always provide the client with a detailed written proposal and cost estimate.